Sunday, March 25, 2012

Best Practice-working with SQL Express Database

Hi,

I am new to working with Database using .net C#. i will really appreciate if someone can point me to a link where i can find best practices of working with sql express database with my c# web service applications.

preferably i would like to have answers for:

- to have one db or to have one for testing and one real db?

- db security

- use windows authentication or db user authentication

etc.

Best practices for SqlExpress will depend somewhat on your environment/requirements. Since you are developing a web service, I suggest asking the question in one of the asp.net forums (forums.asp.net).

SqlExpress has it's own forum here on the MSDN forums. I'll move the thread over there for more general info on Express best practices.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment