Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Tool to Create Web Page?

I am looking to extend some customer data from my SQL Server out to the Web.
I am looking for the best utility to help create these pages\sites quickly.
We are running SQL Server 2000 and IIS 5.0
Thanks..Ted,
Refer sp_makewebtask in BooksOnLine.
--
Dinesh.
SQL Server FAQ at
http://www.tkdinesh.com
"Ted Appleberry" <ted@.appleberry.com> wrote in message
news:efO3YkNQDHA.2832@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I am looking to extend some customer data from my SQL Server out to the
Web.
> I am looking for the best utility to help create these pages\sites
quickly.
> We are running SQL Server 2000 and IIS 5.0
> Thanks..
>|||You could use free community supported tool Web Matrix.
http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/default.aspx?tabindex=4&tabid=46
Thanks
sethu
"Ted Appleberry" <ted@.appleberry.com> wrote in message
news:OgY8aHOQDHA.1752@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I am looking for a nice drag and drop interface or something. Third
Party..
> Don't mind spending $$$. Don't want to write a bunch of code if I can
avoid
> it.. Yes, I know.. I am a wimp..
> "Dinesh.T.K" <tkdinesh@.nospam.mail.tkdinesh.com> wrote in message
> news:eN3$erNQDHA.1988@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Ted,
> >
> > Refer sp_makewebtask in BooksOnLine.
> >
> > --
> > Dinesh.
> > SQL Server FAQ at
> > http://www.tkdinesh.com
> >
> > "Ted Appleberry" <ted@.appleberry.com> wrote in message
> > news:efO3YkNQDHA.2832@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > > I am looking to extend some customer data from my SQL Server out to
the
> > Web.
> > > I am looking for the best utility to help create these pages\sites
> > quickly.
> > > We are running SQL Server 2000 and IIS 5.0
> > > Thanks..
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment