Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best SQL Magazine

Folks
I wanted to subscribe best online SQL magazine or printed material also
should be fine. There are so many magazines out there. I just wanted to
subscribe one and that got to be the best one. Can anyone suggest one that
you find it very useful, has real life tips, best practices etc?
Thank a lot!
I would suggest the SQL Server Magazine.
HTH, Jens Suessmeyer.
"rupart" <rupart@.discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:8A37A59F-CC48-4862-A7B1-9171AA44DAF1@.microsoft.com...
> Folks
> I wanted to subscribe best online SQL magazine or printed material also
> should be fine. There are so many magazines out there. I just wanted to
> subscribe one and that got to be the best one. Can anyone suggest one that
> you find it very useful, has real life tips, best practices etc?
> Thank a lot!
|||Best...well that's a hard question to answer because what's best for
me would be one that meets my needs. Since my needs would differ from
yours, my best would differ from yours.
Having said that, I find SQL Server Standard and SQL Server Magazine
to be useful. Both are relatively inexpensive and tend to offer good
quality.
SQL Server Magazine provides articles written by a handful of experts
with LOTS of technical expertise and knowledge.
SQL Server Central tends to offer a much more diverse set of authors
with varying levels of expertise and experiences. It's more of a users
helping users kind of approach.
I don't think you'll go wrong with either. Probably even good idea to
get both.
HTH...
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP
~~~
Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/-/0972688811
I support PASS, the Professional Association for SQL Server.
(www.sqlpass.org)
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:17:02 -0700, rupart
<rupart@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Folks
>I wanted to subscribe best online SQL magazine or printed material also
>should be fine. There are so many magazines out there. I just wanted to
>subscribe one and that got to be the best one. Can anyone suggest one that
>you find it very useful, has real life tips, best practices etc?
>Thank a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment