Sunday, February 19, 2012

benefits of SQL Server 2000

Could someone hit the high points of the benefits of using SQL Server (vs. other databases) with Visual Studio .NET and the .NET Framework.

ThanksThe biggest benefit is that Sql Server and MSDE have the greatest degree of integration with VS.Net and the .Net Framework. Having MSDE available is also a big plus because it makes it easy to deploy small scale applications using essentially the same database as Sql Server.

But the other major database products will work just fine with VS.Net.|||I don't mean to sound lazy, but could someone give me specifics such as examples of integration with VS.NET and functionality accomplished using SQL Server with .NET Framework. I'm trying to sell these products and was hoping to get out of doing all of the background research. I've used these products but I would like other people's opinions.

Thanks|||Wouldn't you be better able to sell them if you did the research yourself and had a better handle on the product?|||I'm trying to "sell" them as a platform to my company and would like examples that can be backed up by others, not just my own opinions.|||You might consider using come of the Case Studies as part of your research.

Microsoft Case Studies

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment