Friday, February 24, 2012

beseeching wisdom

hey all,
goal: Automate my invoices
given:
My Transactions Table
Customer1, Cut Lawn, $20, Invoice#
Customer2, Cut Lawn, $20, Invoice#
Other tables
Invoice Header
Invoice Detail
I guess what I need to do is assign invoice numbers to each of my
transactions in my transactions table. Next, somehow i need to get this data
into my invoice header and details. what's the best way to do this?
thanks,
ariCyptic narratives are hardly useful for others to understand you problem.
Please post your table structures and sample data along with expected
results. Refer to: www.aspfaq.com/5006 for details.
Anith|||ok, sorry about that. i going to try and break this up into smaller
digestable parts and i think you've already helpled me with one of my posts
today. So thank you very much.
"Anith Sen" wrote:

> Cyptic narratives are hardly useful for others to understand you problem.
> Please post your table structures and sample data along with expected
> results. Refer to: www.aspfaq.com/5006 for details.
> --
> Anith
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment