Friday, February 24, 2012

Best book for relational db's?

Greetings,
I'm reentering SQLServer-land after an absense. I've forgotten most of
my school-taught relational/OO database design theory. Normalization is
still in the old memory banks, but it too is fading fast. :)
Can anyone recommend a good book on relational design that can refresh
my skills?
Thanks!See if this helps:
http://www.datamodel.org/DataModelLibrary.html
AMB
"Guerrilla_Coder" wrote:

> Greetings,
> I'm reentering SQLServer-land after an absense. I've forgotten most of
> my school-taught relational/OO database design theory. Normalization is
> still in the old memory banks, but it too is fading fast. :)
> Can anyone recommend a good book on relational design that can refresh
> my skills?
> Thanks!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment